When selling your car, it’s essential to provide comprehensive information to attract potential buyers and build trust. Here’s a checklist of the car details you should include!
Ensure you have clear and good quality photos of the following:
- Certificate of Conformity.
- Registration Certificate.
- All sides of the car.
- Each damage or imperfection separately.
- Dashboard displaying the car’s mileage.
- Interior photos, showcasing the condition and features.
- An overview of the car’s options, such as automatic climate control, cruise control, and other noteworthy features.